Tuesday 16 March 2010

Pick of the week...

I have so much to catch up on here, but rather than one massive post I'll do it a bit at a time...

So here's this week's 'pick of the week'. A couple of weeks ago I had an exciting little package in the post from Su Mwamba of TangleCrafts.
Su had bought my Postbox ACEO a while ago and contacted me about her mini zine 'Going Postal' mail art project. She is collecting ATCs on a postal/ mail art theme and including them in mini zines. Anyone who contributes artwork will receive a free copy of the zine featuring their artwork and at least two others.

I was very pleased to receive my copy of the zine and it was lovely to receive some of her other little zines in the package too! I thought the handmade envelope they all came in was great as well - it really caught my attention before even opening the package! :)

To find out more about Tangle Crafts visit Su's Etsy shop or her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment