Thursday 15 October 2009

Christmas Cards

I've spent the last couple of days working on some new Christmas cards. I'm building my stock of cards up and trying to be prepared before it (hopefully) gets busy for Christmas.

When I'm making cards I start off with just a few bits of paper and card out and as the day goes on my desk and floor gradually disappear in a pile of ribbons, beads, pens and what seems like everything else I own craft wise! No matter what I do I never seem to have enough storage space or desk space - I end up balancing stacks of paper and boxes of ribbons on the open drawers around my desk! I'm sure this isn't the best way of working... but it does usually result in some nice cards. :)

1 comment:

  1. cute cards.. i can't believe christmas is coming up already! where does the time go!

    ReplyDelete