Tuesday 29 September 2009

Back to work...

I've been a bit behind in making and listing new things for my Etsy shop over the last week or so. We have been having some building work done on our house and it's a little hard to concentrate with constant banging and mess! The builders have nearly finished though and I have tidied my desk and work room so it's much easier to work now. :D

On the weekend I booked a table at a local Autumn Fayre and Bazaar, it's in November so there is lots to prepare for that! I have lots of ideas I can't wait to get on with - including a craving for doing some sewing - but that may have to wait a few more days.

My first priority is to photograph and list some new items in my Etsy shop. So far I have listed some new magnets...

The top set are covered in three different fabrics from my collection and the bottom set feature transfer prints of three of my illustrations on a plain white fabric. Each hand covered fabric magnet measures approx. 1.2inches (3cm, the magnet on the back measures 0.6 inches (1.5cm). The magnets are quite strong and will hold several pieces of paper. I'm planning on adding a wider range of magnets to my Etsy shop very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment